The three year old program is based on a balance of child-initiated and teacher directed activities, offering a wide range of opportunities for your child to directly experience and manipulate new ideas and objects...to make choices, to interact, to play, and to discover. Realizing the three year old is learning who she/he is, our program is designed to help your child:
- Develop self-esteem and self-control
- Expand verbal communication skills
- Encourage socially appropriate behavior
- Acquire learning/problem-solving skills
- Strengthen perceptual skills
- Nurture creativity and imagination
- Experience learning within a play-based program
St. Mark's threes teachers offer a balance between active and quiet times, large and small motor activities, indoor and outdoor play, and child-selected verses teacher directed activities. Children learn to love to learn!
MWF - 9:00 - 11:30
T/TH - 9:00 - 11:30
M-F - 9:00 - 11:30
Supplement your child's morning class with one or more of the fabulous afternoon Enrichment Programs at St. Mark's!