Our Tiny Tots program is for children ages 18-24 months. Your little learner is invited to join our Preschool 2 students two days a week. Children must turn 18 months by September 1st.
Tiny Tots is a wonderful introduction to Preschool. During this developmental phase, your child absorbs large amounts of information from the environment through observation and experiences. These are the years that lay the foundation for future learning. Our curriculum supports the growth of the whole child by providing your youngest learner with:
- Ways to be active indoors and outdoors
- Opportunities to try new social skills
- Guidance that encourages your child to express his/her feelings in a positive manner
- A range of activities that emphasize early academic skills
- Language development opportunities through conversation, books, songs, and rhymes